|Thursday, November 11th, 2010|
Just watched someone bingo in 6 numbers. Rigged.
|Sunday, November 7th, 2010|
|Poker After Dark WTF
Dumb broad host interrupts and cuts off Daniel Negreanu and Phil Helmuth when they are totally trash talking each other at the end of the night only to cut away to herself misspeaking and meaninglessly yacking out a boring recap of the nights totals.
Why the hell would you cut off the best part of the show? Phil whining endlessly and being needled by Negreanu is the only reason I tune in.
|Friday, September 24th, 2010|
|Wednesday, August 25th, 2010|
|A little cut and paste about muslims
Subject: CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS?
Thought you might find this interesting. From our Pakistani Christian friend.
CAN MUSLIMS BE GOOD AMERICANS? This is certainly 'food-for-thought'.
This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.
Can a good Muslim be a good American?
This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years.
The following is his reply:
Theologically - no. . ... . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of Arabia ...
Religiously - no.. . ... Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam ... (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)
Scripturally - no. . ... Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
Geographically - no . Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
Socially - no. . . Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews ....
Politically - no.. . ... Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.
Domestically - no. .. ... Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34 )
Intellectually - no. ... Because he cannot accept the American
Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
Philosophically - no. ... . . Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
Spiritually - no.. . ... Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent names.
Therefore, after much study and deliberation.... Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future.
The religious war is bigger than we know or understand. ......
Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE.
|Saturday, August 14th, 2010|
|An open letter to all floormen
When players tell you to clear the rail, that doesn't mean pull up a chair for the railbird to sit at the fucking table. It means get security to evict his broke ass from our playing area.
|Thursday, July 15th, 2010|
|Thursday, July 1st, 2010|
|Las Vegas Trip Report
Various factoids and random events:
1. Repeatedly met people who knew the same people. I met a Melanie and a Cindy who both knew Tina Gonzalez from the Borg. I'm sure they'll have an interesting story or two. I also met Bre Goldman for the first time, daughter of Dan Goldman. I didn't have the heart to fully disclose who I am as she seemed nice.
2. I met one complete moron who called himself "7 card ryan". He alleged to be the top 7cardstud player on stars and in the world, but apparently can't play Omaha as I destroyed his ass only to have him repeatedly berate me about what a bad player I am after every time I drag a pot. He claimed he had groupies. LOL.
3. Venetian- There is no other poker room in vegas as far as I'm concerned. Low rake, great givebacks, roomy, great action and perfect ambience. If you play anywhere else in vegas, you are a complete moron. Despite how good this room is, I do have a few minor complaints- They call the board WAAAAY too slow. The dealers can't read Omaha boards worth a shit and a couple openly complain about dealing a 4card game. Also, they need to learn to control the behavior of their locals. I mean...when your local doesn't like me calling myself lucky and threatens to attack me for it, you kick him out...not threaten to walk us both...particularly when the entire table backs me up. Despite your failings, this room rOOls.
4. $150K Orleans Jackpot gets hit while I'm taking my kids to see the Twilight movie. Daughter just HAD to see that movie and cost me a jackpot. J/K. The orleans room is really turning low rent. It used to be gods waiting room. There are still a few old people left, but its quickly filling up with drunk lowlifes. Recommend you stay away.
5. Rio- WTF anyone wants to pay that huge rake for such nitty high-variance action I'll never understand. I beat the game here and dunno how I did it. Though I thought it was kinda funny that no one at my table wanted to stand for the British national anthem, but we all stood for the USA anthem. I did note a neighboring dealer of muslim ethnicity didn't stand for it despite his entire table standing.
6. Aria- Phil Ivey's room is there...is empty.
7. Someone needs to tell the Bellagio they can maybe fit an extra table in the room if they make everyone hold their breath and squish themselves together.
8. I like the new Freemont Street light shows. Queen and Kiss fit this white trash drunken audience perfectly.
9. Heely's are PERFECT for kids in Las Vegas.
10. First time I ever noticed a waiter immediately checking my payment as I get up from the table at a restaraunt...and it happened twice. Note to waiter: when I'm done eating and you ask if there's anything else and my daughter chimes in that she wants another $3 bottle of speciality rootbeer, perhaps you should ok it with me before you run off to get it. Ya, I bought her steak and lobster, but that doesn't mean I want to light the rest of my roll on fire with your overpriced rootbeer.
11. Craps: Played craps once and made four points, but a huge argument broke out after my 2nd point between a well sized asian player and the stickman because he turned my die. I didn't notice it, but the player took offense and was humorously nasty about it and got himself walked.
12. Stayed at the Orleans because it was cheap and had kids stuff, but the entire hotel stinks smelling like mold in the hotel hallways and the crowd has become quite a bit more swarthy and outright obnoxious making for a very unpleasant ghetto atmosphere. Just for kicks...go smell the Orleans and then go smell the Venetian to see the difference.
13. Nolan Dalla is sporting a pony tail.
|Saturday, January 23rd, 2010|
|LA Poker Classic at Commerce Casino Notes
1. Seated under some tarp on the veranda in the middle of a fucking thunderstorm. I couldn't hear anyone talk with all the rain and wind beating down.
2. Our table had no fucking dealer for the first 15min of the tourney. We demanded 4 times to know where are dealer was and got outright mumbling nonsense as replies.
3. Some impatient moron at my table decided to divide the chips while we wait. Turns out he wasn't even at the right table. Fucking genius.
4. They had some propane powered contraption to pump in heated air for us. Pilot out out so we breathed straight propane gas. Luckily, the wind got through the tarp enough to ventilate us until they fixed the problem.
5. Decks were so fucked up, it took 7 fucking deck changes before we finally did get a dealer and see a hand. It'd have been 6 changes, but I had to point out to the dealer that she was trying to deal us a hand from a deck she hadn't checked yet.
6. I get dealt exactly 3 playable hands in 4 hours. I win the first two. Third hand is KK. I reraise preflop all-in. Donkey POS with TT calls and miracles a T on the river. IGHN.
7. Jackpot hand on the table next to us. A's full of J's and quad 5's. Entire table is cheering. It's a fucking tournament you morons A's full might as well wipe the smile off his face as he's busted out now and needs to egress from the tournament area.
8. Recoup Tourney fees in cash game after. Thank you Jesuuuuuuuuuuus.
9. Note to dealer from cash game: When I bet the river and my opponent opens his hand face up and folds, I'm NOT required to show my hand to receive the pot. Just send me the fucking pot you dumb broad as there are no callers.
10. WTF is up with all the rabbit hunting these days? Maybe if you fucking dealers didn't let that shit slow you down, the casino wouldn't have to rape us on the rake.
|Wednesday, December 30th, 2009|
Whomever came up with the idea of raisins in stuffing is one sick fuck.
|Thursday, December 3rd, 2009|
|Tiger Woods' Pimp Checklist
[ X ] Black Caddy w/Large Rims
[ X ] Blonde Trophy
[ X ] Police Record
[ X ] Big Cheddar(that's "money" to you guys in the burbs)
[ X ] String-O-Ho's on the side
[ ] Darth Vader cape
[ ] Gold Tooth
|Saturday, November 21st, 2009|
|Answering the front door
Is there ever a reason to answer your front door? I can't remember how many years it's been since I opened the door to anyone I wanted to see and it's always while I'm alone and busy doing something. Furthermore, you have zero to gain opening the door and everything to lose if it's a home invasion robbery. Among those who have knocked on my door recently are the following:
1. Missionaries of various religions: Fuck you and whatever religion gave you the idea you can walk across my front lawn to infest my household with. Fuck you jehova witnesses twice, mainly because you always show up on a fucking saturday.
2. Neighbors: I can't think of a single reason I'd wanna talk to a neighbor. They usually want something and even the lightest small talk seemingly leads you morons into pitching John316 at me.
3. Dear Sales monkeys, here is a partial list of things I'm not interested in:
C. Mary Kay
D. Girl Scout cookies(my own daughter already picks my pocket for that)
E. Sponsoring anything
F. Magazine sales...who the fuck would buy a magazine these days when you have the net?
G. Address painters of the curb. Your kids paint the wrong numbers sometimes and it really
pisses me off you guys altering my property without even getting permission.
H. Buying candy from a disenfranchised at risk youth. Why the fuck would I encourage
your ghetto ass to come to my neighborhood by buying your candy. Note: I always
answer the door to you so you understand that I'm home and will shoot your ass if you
are burglarizing houses of people not home. BTW, it's understood I won't be very
social if I catch you with a can of spray paint or etching anything while here.
I. Political activists- Stick your issue up your ass and fuck your candidate with it.
J. Discount books- Too much hassle and the ol'lady whines when I use coupons at
I mean..who the fuck would I want knocking at my door who didn't already have my phone number and could call first?
|Thursday, November 12th, 2009|
|New French surrender technique
It used to be an army would conquer france by conquering it's armies, stealing it's treasure, installing it's law, and subjugating it's women with impunity.
Now, the french invite the muslim world in, put them all on permanent welfare, allow the muslims to riot in order to install their own Sharia law, and then sit and watch the rape statistics spiral out of control as unemployed muslim men spend their free time hunting down single french girls to bugger.
I guess instead of running away, the french have decided to stop in their tracks, bend over, and spread their cheeks.
|Tuesday, August 25th, 2009|
|Time for some GOP Koolaid
Just when I think there are no more reasons for me to leave the Republican party, Carly Fiorina runs for California Senator. It's not that this broad screws up everything she touches. It's not just that's she's flagrantly incompetent at everything. It's that she's precocious about it the entire time always alluding that it's style over substance.
Obviously, she thinks if she's dressed well, got her hair done by Christoff, and acts confident, that's all that matters.
Somebody stick the bitch with a needle and let some air leak out of her balloon head.
|Wednesday, August 12th, 2009|
|Wednesday, June 24th, 2009|
|Criss Angel show at Luxor SUCKS
If I were to take the money I spent on this show and wipe my ass with it, at least I'd be putting the cash to better use.
I was embarassed to watch. I was embarassed for him when I wasn't busy trying not to dose off.
|Wednesday, May 20th, 2009|
I heard Moneymaker was being a prick to players who limped into pots, so I figured I'd drop by his game to entertain myself. I decide to do the opposite and re-raise him every time he raises...after all, money always raises with trash...everyone knows this.
Having position on moneymaker is like standing in front of an ATM with a bucket to catch all the cash.
PokerStars Game #xxxxxxxxxx: 8-Game (Hold'em Limit, $4/$8) -
Table 'Telephus X' 6-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: Maverick ($194 in chips)
Seat 2: liquorboy ($146.25 in chips)
Seat 3: we$theme$$ ($168.70 in chips)
Seat 4: gjsmittys ($187.90 in chips)
Seat 6: Money800 ($192.15 in chips)
liquorboy: posts small blind $2
we$theme$$: posts big blind $4
Robcards2: sits out
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Maverick [8s Kd]
Hreha [observer] said, "anyhow gl to all"
Money800: raises $4 to $8
Maverick: raises $4 to $12
liquorboy: calls $10
Money800: calls $4
*** FLOP *** [Ks 4d 7h]
liquorboy: bets $4
Money800: calls $4
Maverick: raises $4 to $8
austriaco25 [observer] said, "y hreha u2"
Money800: calls $4
*** TURN *** [Ks 4d 7h] [6s]
Maverick: bets $8
Money800: raises $8 to $16
Maverick: raises $8 to $24
Money800: calls $8
*** RIVER *** [Ks 4d 7h 6s] [Jc]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Money800: shows [As 5s] (high card Ace)
Maverick: shows [8s Kd] (a pair of Kings)
Maverick collected $106 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $108 | Rake $2
Board [Ks 4d 7h 6s Jc]
Seat 1: Maverick (button) showed [8s Kd] and won ($106) with a pair of Kings
Seat 2: liquorboy (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 3: we$theme$$ (big blind) folded before Flop
Seat 4: gjsmittys folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Money800 showed [As 5s] and lost with high card Ace
|Wednesday, May 13th, 2009|
|Stock Market Notes
1. Little is more satisfying in life than watching the market tank the week after you unloaded your stocks.
2. Why the hell is GM worth more than $.02/share?
3. Why the hell am I *NOT* allowed to short GM? I thought it was only bank stocks I couldn't short.
|Tuesday, May 5th, 2009|
|How I sum up my investment life
1. Take a flyer on MGM when it drops below $5
2. Go through period of terror when it drops to $2.
3. Total relief as it flies up towards $10
4. Autosell when it hits $9.50
5. Next day MGM goes up over 40%
6. Fuck me.
|Friday, April 24th, 2009|
|Negreanu's pokerstars deal
Does anyone have the specifics of Danny's pokerstars deal? I've heard rumors ranking from 500K/yr to 3million/yr. He's gambling again, so it must be large.